Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yes, thats me. Really.

I always thought that the first time I saw my name in print it would be on a magazine article, a newspaper piece, a slice of life column, something that would reflect my literary soul. The reality however is this.
I was careless enough to let them mis-spell my name!

A cop out? Hardly. It still represents days of research and nights tapping at my laptop while shooting envious glances at my sleeping family. I am most pleased with the illustrations which were adapted from my hand drawn diagrams and the photos of my own patients. Makes me feel like one big fat serious ass eye doctor. Whoo-hoo.
I am seriously grateful to Dr. Zia Choudhuri and Dr. Vanathi for giving me this oppurtunity and in awe of all the hard work they have put into making this book so great. Also, a big thanks to Dr.Sumita Agarkar for recommending my name in the first place. I would have loved to have had such a lucid, exam oriented text when I was a post grad. Order your copy at  www.jaypeebrothers.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment